Meandering Musings of a Mental Midget

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Neutron Storm


In February of 1995, I became the proud father of two children. One, I gave my name and my eyes; the other I gave my brain. It was during this time in my life (I'd just graduated from college) that I decided to get to work on my list. The list I have in my head of all the things I have to accomplish before I die.
Jump out of a plane: check
Been out of the country: check
Been to all 50 states: 36 and counting
Been to all 7 continents: 3 and counting
Write the great American novel: Doh!
So with the birth of my son, I decided to write a novel to grow with him. Pledging myself to one chapter a year. That was 11 years ago and Im on chapter 8. Im behind schedule. So I decided to post my works here to see if I could generate some critiques and to feel like Im publishing something. The art above is from when I thought about turning it into a graphic novel. Maybe still will.
The books tenative title is The Neutron Storm and it's a combination spy novel/humor.
It also has a latino leading man/spy which was novel for the time but I think its been done since. It has great action, intrigue, and most of all science.
You see..I'm a nerd.
Coming up: Chapter one

1 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger Keith Lingenfelter said...

You really did a good job inking that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home